Industrial Programs Include:
- Personal account representation
- Best end-user markets for your material
- Impeccably maintained equipment
- Large fleet
- Computerized & on-call pickups
- Detailed documentation
- Comprehensive quality reviews
- Prompt payment
Jan 10, 2019 – Ferrous scrap prices took an unexpected turn in domestic trading this week with busheling and shredded tags dropping $30-40/GT, more steeply in some markets.
Jan 5, 2019 – The U.S. aluminum scrap market has started 2019 where it left off last year—with volatile prices on the LME, low demand and oversupply weighing on prices.
Jan 4, 2019 – Continued weakness for the U.S stainless scrap market was expected heading into 2019 and only a few days into the New Year stainless scrap prices remain fragile.