Industrial Programs Include:
- Personal account representation
- Best end-user markets for your material
- Impeccably maintained equipment
- Large fleet
- Computerized & on-call pickups
- Detailed documentation
- Comprehensive quality reviews
- Prompt payment
Aug 10, 2021 – The “red hot” ferrous scrap market showed slight cooling during domestic trading in August, as prime tags traded mostly sideways and secondary tags were lower by $20/GT from July.
Aug 13, 2021 – U.S. stainless scrap prices slipped early in the week on some weakening of domestic ferrous scrap prices and lower supporting nickel prices on the LME.